About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, January 30, 2023

Sending A Handmade Hug

 Happy Monday peeps,

It's a very wet Monday here in Southern California. Today I've been doing some organization in my craft room, trying to get my box of white card stock scraps to a place easier to grab. Of course, one thing leads to another and then you've spent way more time on it than you were planning too.

Joanne has a great sketch for the new Paper Players Challenge, and I made this card last night while watching TV. This a new stamp set from Gina K Designs and new DSP from Stampin' Up. Still making an effort to use my patterned papers.




Here's the inside. The stamps are from a different GKD Valentine's Day set.



I've been working on mostly Valentine's Day cards lately. Here are two from this weekend. These are made with transfer sheets and Deco foil. So shinny! And look, more retired DSP used. YAY!






I hope everyone has a wonderful week, and thanks for checking in,
Colleen


Supplies (for the Paper Players Challenge card)
Stamps: Lovely Notes with dies and Friendship Hearts sets by Gina K Designs
Paper: SU Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Basic White and Dandy Designs DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Markers, Gina K Designs Coral Reef
Other: Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 dies, Gina K Designs Rainbow Hearts embellishments, Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen, Glossy Accents, Misti, Big Shot, SU Dimensionals, Connect glue



5 comments:

  1. Colleen, You have made such a cute card. That paper is some of my favorite. Your card definitely met Joanne's challenge. Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week. Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous trio of cards Colleen and I love the balance of images on your PP card - it creates a real flow in the design and i love the sprinkle of tiny hearts too. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card!!! The mailbox is adorable! Thanks for playing over at The Papaer Players Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all just delightful and the recipients will certainly feel the love! I love your shiny hearts peeking out of the envelope and mailbox! Cute! So happy you played with the Players this week! Stay dry out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Colleen. You've been far more ambitious with your Valentines cards than I have! I like this bright card and the color combinations - thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players. I lived in southern California for quite a few years, and we had a record rainfall the year I arrived and then dry the rest of the 16 years. You guys are really taking it in the neck this year. Stay dry and keep carding! Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!