About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Birthday Wishes

 Hello and happy weekend,

I had not used this GKD incentive mini set yet, so thought I'd see what I could come up with it using this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. 




I started by masking off the 2/3 bottom portion of a white panel, then used one of Gina's stencils to ink blend the top element per Jen's sketch. I was thinking three colors, and using Wild Dandelion and Turquoise sea together makes a really nice shade of green for the third color. I blended the colors vertically here on the front panel. After removing the masking paper, I stamped the flower image using Black ink, then stamped it again on a scrap piece of white card stock, colored it with BG, Y, and YG Copics, fussy cut it and popped it up per the sketch layout.

Here's the inside using another GKD stamp set with similar solid stamp images. I used the same stencil and ink colors as on the front panel, though the blending is in a horrizontal pattern.


And another card to add to my Birthday card stash!😁 

Have a great rest of the weekend.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamp sets: Bold Blossom Mini, Bold & Blooming, and Enjoyable Greetings all Gina K Designs
Stencil: Gina K Designs Fizzy
Paper: Gina K Designs Layering weight white, Black Onyx, and Applemint card stock
Ink: Gina K Designs Wild Dandelion, Turquoise Sea, Black Onyx and Copic Sketch markers
Other: Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 dies, blending brushes, Pretty Pink Posh Citrus Mix Jewels, Misti, Big Shot, SU Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Super duper cute...love those brightly-colored images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty with that dot stencil! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards! The stenciling in the background is really beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!