About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

You Are So Fly and Hippo Birdie To You

 Hi again, 

Another post today with my card/cards for Jaydee's CAS bird theme and this week's The Paper Players Challenge.

Like most of us, I have many (actually many, many) bird stamps, sets, and dies and I pulled out several to think over. I finally decided on some Lawn Fawn fun sets, and even then I couldn't decided, so I made two. Who can't use birthday cards in their stash, right?




I then decided on this card to post in the challenge group. This fun stamp set has line-ups of cats, dogs, mice, birds and bunnies with a separate conversation bubble stamp, and some sayings. There is a second add-on set of sayings as well. The sun image is from an older LF set, and the purple bird with the BD hat is from the Hippo Birdie To You set (the set is actually called Year Four).



And the inside with images from yet another LF party set.



Thanks all,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: All Lawn Fawn sets, Simply Celebrate Critters, Simply Celebrate Critters Add-on, Hello Sunshine, Year Four, and Party Animal
Paper: Gina K Designs Layering Weight and Sweet Mango card stocks
Ink: Gina K Designs Stormy Skies, Wild Dandelion and Tangerine Twist, Memento Tuxedo Black and Copic Sketch markers
Other: Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 dies, Misti, Big Shot


3 comments:

  1. You have combined those sets to make the CUTEST bird-day card ever! SO fun and clever! And the hippo one is just as cute! Great pair of CAS cards using our theme--so happy you played along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen, your CAS bird-day cards are great! Thank you for sharing them with us at The Paper Players! Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen, I love both cards. Those little birdies really do make the cutest birthday card. Thank you for sharing these fabulous cards with us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!