About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, June 30, 2024

Hello

Happy Sunday,

I realized that I didn't blog and post my cards for this month's Woodblock Wednesday Challenge.  I made the cards a few days ago while enjoying a baseball game on TV.

While looking through my wood mounted stamps, I found some sweet watermelons. Since it's summer, they seemed like a good idea. These are super simple, square note cards.








Both cards are stamped with GKD Black Onyx ink and colored with Copics and Olo markers. I found some picnic themed pattern papers in my stash and used them on one of the cards.


Here are the individual cards, both front and the inside.













Enjoy your day. We are headed to the San Diego county fair late this afternoon. Our young friend Liam has an art project entered and we need to go see it. I like looking at all of the school projects and the photography.

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Watermelon and watermelon border stamps from ©imaginations, sentiment stamps from Hero Arts
Paper: Gina K Designs Layering Weight White, SU Poppy Parade, Call Me Clover and Granny Apple Green card stock, stash patterned papers
Ink: Gina K Designs Black Onyx and Red Velvet, Copic and Olo markers
Other: Gina K Designs Master Layouts 3, SU corner rounder punch

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, so sweet! I'm always smitten with fruit inspired projects!
    Thanks so much for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!