About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, June 13, 2024

Wishing You All the Best

Happy Thursday Peeps,

I have two very different cards using Joanne's colors for this week's Paper Players Challenge. Joanne's color palette this week is Boho Blue, Night of Navy, Lemon Lolly and a fourth color, our choice. My fourth color for both of these cards is Grapefruit Grove.

Card one is made using a pretty bundle from PinkFresh Studio. It comes with a stamp set, hot foil plate, die and layering stencils. I've used everything except the hot foil plate to make my card. The back ground embossing folder is from Spellbinders. The sentiment is heat embossed with white EP onto Night of Navy card stock and the three shinny blue enamel dots are from SU.




Here is the inside of this card. I stamped, stenciled and cut out the image again and glued it to the top corner of the inside white panel, then trimmed the excess off. The sentiment is from the same stamp set, again heat embossed with white EP on Navy card stock.



Card two is made with Concord & 9th supplies. The background is a turnabout stencil using the four challenge colors. I cut it out using a C&9th postage stamp die and layered it to Night of Navy card stock. The drink cup (Yeti style) is made using a fairly new stamp and die set that has some super fun sentiments included along with some sweet ones.  I used three of the sweet sentiments here on the front. The two on the side are heat embossed with white EP on Navy card stock (why mess with something that works).



I used one of the funnier sentiments on the inside. (In my case it would be Iced Tea, not water.) I'm putting this in the mail for my nephew who lives in Minneapolis. 



Enjoy your Friday,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Floral Trio set by PinkFresh Studio and H2 Hello set by Concord & 9th
Paper: SU Basic White thick, Night of Navy, Boho Blue, Lemon Lolly
Ink: SU Night of Navy, Boho Blue, Lemon Lolly, Gina K Designs craft white
Other: PFS Floral Trio layering stencils and dies, C&9th H2 Hello dies & Postage Stamp dies, C & 9th Faceted Turnabout Stencil, Spellbinders Latticework embossing folder, Altenew Curved Sentiment Strip dies, WOW white embossing folder, heat tool, Misti, SU enamel dots, C&9th enamel dots, SU Dimensionals




3 comments:

  1. Well I never thought I would say Grapefruit Grove looked good on a project Colleen, but you did it not once but twice with these fabulous cards! I love those florals against the embossed background and that funky stencilling on the second card is just fabulous - as is the sentiments! Awesome job on both counts! Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen... am loving all three cards! Your trio of roses is just beautiful. Did you know that Birch Press Designs has a trio very similar to the one you use. Love your and use of our colors. I have to say your water bottle card just made me smile...just adorable! Thanks so much for joining and sharing with us at Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The backgounds on these two cards are the best! Love those yellow roses and that coffee cup. Thank you for playing along with The Paper Players

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!