About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Holiday Cheer!

 Hello all,

We arrived home from our European River Cruise vacation Friday, late afternoon. It was a FABULOUS trip. 

On Saturday, after unpacking, doing laundry, getting everything put away, going through the mail and a few other chores, I headed to my craft room to see what challenges awaited, I was anxious to get back to card making. I settled on the Freshly Made Sketches challenge, hosted this week by Karen. What a fun layout! I've used all GKD products to make this holiday card. This cute mouse set is the alternate mini free set for the month of September at GKD, and it's called Christmas Friends.




The top section is made using a new layering stencil called Modern Poinsettia. The bottom section is dry embossed using the Holiday Flora embossing folder. I used the middle sized tag from Gina's Stitched tag die set, cutting it from Layering Weight White card stock. The images, with the exception of the greeting, are one stamp, and are colored with Copics. I also added some background stenciling with light gray ink.

For the inside, I used the left over stenciled paper and added a greeting from another GKD mini set called Two Step Holiday Greeting.




Thanks for looking in today, and have a great week.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Gina K Designs Christmas Friends and Two Step Holiday Mini stamp sets
Paper: Gina K Designs Cherry Red, Christmas Pine, Layering Weight White and Gold card stock
Ink: Gina K Designs Lipstick, Cherry Red, Jelly Bean Green, Christmas Pine, Soft Stone and Black Onyx
Other: All GKD, Holiday Flora embossing folder, Modern Poinsettia Layering stencils, blending brushes, Stitched tag dies, Master Layouts 2 dies, Connect glue, foam squares, and gold ribbon from my ribbon stash

2 comments:

  1. Love the sweet pair on the tag, Colleen! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card! That tag is adorable! I love that little mouse! Love those poinsettias and the embossed panel! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!