About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Fall Fun

 Hi Peeps,

One last post before we fly out tomorrow for our European River Cruise Vacation. Tomorrow will be a very long day of traveling, but then the fun will commence. 

I decided to make a couple cards after dinner tonight, as I'm all set on the packing front. Joanne has the monthly sketch challenge for Paper Players starting today, and I wanted to play along.

I've used some new stamps, dies and embossing folders from Spellbinders September clubs to make these cards.



For the challenge card I decided to forgo coloring the image and instead stamped it in colored ink. The backgrounds are made using both the Spellbinder's 3D EF and the regular EF of the month. The greeting and image are from the clear stamp set of the month.

I made a second card, no sketch this time, and colored the image with Copics.


That's all from me for about three and half weeks. We'll be in Europe for 18 days, flying home on Oct. 11. We will be cruising from Amsterdam to Budapest. It's been 11 years since we were last in Europe. That time southern Spain, a fabulous trip. I expect this one to be equally lovely.

Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Autumn Wishes set by Spellbinders
Paper: SU Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive, Gina K Designs Layering Weight white and vanilla and Black Onyx card stocks
Ink: SU Old Olive, Gina K Designs Black Onyx and Charcoal Brown, and Copic markers
Other: Spellbinders Autumn Chevron and Pumpkin Patch embossing folders, SU gold gems, SU Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like a lovely trip! And it's a lovely card as well! That embossed background is amazing! Wonderful fall card! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Players, and have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is a fantastic celebration of all things pumpkin - I really love the embossed background detail! Have a wonderful time in Europe - bring warm clothes, it's freezing here at the moment. Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Like the Fall coloring. Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Players. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!