About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Hello

 Hi again peeps,

I realized that I had not posted my card for this week's Just Us Girls color challenge and it ends in about two hours, or less. I hadn't even taken pictures yet. Anyhoo- I got the pictures taken and edited, so here it is.

This is another Glimmer hot foil plate. This one is called Glimmer Leaf Panel and it was the Glimmer of the month for April 2023. Following the color palette, I foiled the plate twice, once with gold foil and once with navy blue foil. Using the coloring stencil that comes with the set, I colored the leaves with shades of gold and blue.

Next I cut some small postage stamp rectangles and arranged those on the card front. The smaller sentiment is part of the Glimmer set, the Hello is a foiling plate from PinkFresh Studio. I added some additional sparkle with some copper gems.




I have many family and friends with birthdays starting the first of October and going through the end of December. It's the busiest birthday months of the year for me and so I made this into a birthday card with the inside sentiment.




Thanks for popping in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Thoughtful Flowers Stamp set by Gina K Designs  (inside)
Glimmer Leaf Panel Spellbinders Glimmer plate set
Paper: Concord & 9th card stock
Ink: Concord & 9th
Other: Pink Fresh Studio Hello foiling plate, Gina K Designs postage stamp die, Spellbinders Glimmer System, Copper and navy hot foil, Trinity copper gems, Connect glue, narrow strip foam tape

2 comments:

  1. What a fun sentiment, Colleen, and a gorgeous panel of hot foiling. So glad you got it done in time to share with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card with the postage hidden in that gorgeous leaf print. So glad you got it posted and shared with us at Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!