About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, September 19, 2024

TRICK OR TREAT

 Hello peeps,

I've got a spooky, but cute Halloween frog for you today. This die is the freebie this month if you order the whole "club caboodle" from Spellbinders. As Ann's theme this week at The Paper Players Challenge is Nature, I knew this image would work perfectly. I've paired him with a beautiful full moon, a new layering stencil from Waffleflower.





I started by ink blending the moon using the layering stencil set onto the front of a white card base. After the stenciling I masked the moon then splattered some white paint over the panel for stars. The frog was assembled from the die cut pieces and glued in place. The frog pieces were all cut from white card stock and ink blended with the colors, except the hat is cut from black card stock.

I've added a simple Happy Halloween sentiment on the inside. This is from a Gina K Designs stamp set.




Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Haunts and Harvest set by Gina K Designs
Layering Stencil: Moon and Stars by Waffleflower
Frog Dies: Happy Halloween by Spellbinders
Paper: SU Basic White Thick and Black card stock
Ink: Gina K Designs
Other: Blending brushes, white gel pen, Dr ph Martins white paint, SU Dimensionals, Connect glue

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Colleen...what a cute Halloween card! This little frog is absolutely adorable, all decked out in her witch's hat. The moon you created is amazing. Your blending skills are phenomenal. I am so glad you played in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word this is adorable! I love that little frog and the fantastic moon! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!