About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, September 6, 2024

Hello

 

TGIF Peeps,

I was playing around with the Spellbinders Layering Stencil of the Month for August yesterday afternoon and ended up making this spotlight technique card. I thought it would fit Linda's Freshly Made Sketches sketch well.

I inked all of the layering stencils with various shades of gray inks then again with GKD Lovely Lavender, Plum Punch, Jelly Bean Green and Fresh Asparagus. The gray panel was cut out with Master Layouts 1 and the colored panel with a stitched circle die and layered together so the pattern is continuous. 

The embossing folder and greetings are both from Spellbinders.




No picture of the inside as I left it blank to write a personal note.

Enjoy your day!

Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Spellbinders Colorful Expressions Bloom
Layering Stencil: Spellbinders Colorful Expressions Garden
Paper: Gina K Designs Plum Punch, Black Onyx and Layering Weight White
Ink: Gina K Designs
Other: Spellbinders Hand Drawn Lines embossing folder, Gina K Designs Master Layouts 1 and Stitched Circle die, WOW white embossing powder, Gina K Designs pastel enamel dots


3 comments:

  1. Loving the shades of purple! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spotlight technique worked beautifully with the sketch! So great to see another great design from you in our gallery at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! Love that technique! The purple is so pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!