About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, September 13, 2024

Sending Best Wishes

TGIF Peeps,

I'm hoping that you all have a great Friday. 

When I had my Glimmer system out the other day, I hot foiled several plates from my Spellbinders Glimmer of the Month collection. Today's card is one of those and I used Elizabeth's Paper Players Challenge colors again with it.

This Glimmer plate comes with a layering stencil to color the image, if so desired, and I used the stencils with shades of red for the flower. There is no die to cut it out but it was super easy to fussy cut. The background is ink blended with some bright yellow and blue SSS Pawsitively Saturated inks. I added some ink splattering with white ink and added a few black enamel dots for embellishments.

The sentiment is also part of the Glimmer set. The flower is foiled with red foil and the sentiment with navy.

 





On the inside I continued the sentiment and added another lotus flower image. Both of these are from Gina K Designs.



Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Lovely Lotus and Thoughtful Flowers sets by Gina K Designs (inside images)
Paper: Gina K Designs Layering Weight white and Cherry Red card stock
Ink: Gina K Designs Red Hot and Cherry Red and SSS Pawisitvely Saturated yellows and blues
Other: Tropical Bloom, Spellbinders Glimmer of the Month Set May 24, Glimmer Hot Foiling System, Red and Navy foil, Dr PhMartins white paint, Gina K Designs Master Layouts 2 dies and black enamel dots, SU mini Dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. A very attractive card, Colleen. Striking in our color combo. Thanks for joining us at Paper Players this week. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen that large flower is so striking and I love the way you used each of the colours in blocks for maximum dramatic impact. Another fabulous card for our challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So striking! The mix of strong images and bold colour is so appealing. Thanks for sharing this one with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen... love it! A second beautiful card from you! Thank you for sharing your creations with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!