About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Best Wishes

Hi Peeps,

I hope your weekend was a good one. I've been busy packing for vacation. We are headed to Amsterdam tomorrow morning, spending a day in the city then we will be joining a River Cruise on the Rhine and the Danube, ending in Budapest 15 days later. 

I have a pretty Concord & 9th flower bouquet for you today. It's a birthday card for one of our very good friends. I've used this week's Color Throwdown colors with the C&9th stencils.

 




I love this C&9th stencil set and I think it looks great in these darker shades.

Enjoy your Sunday evening!

Colleen

Supplies
Stencils: Filled With Joy stencil pack by Concord & 9th
Paper: Gina K Designs card stock
Ink: Gina K Designs
Other: Concord & 9th Sentiment dies, Gina K Designs Master Layouts 12 Stitched die, Gina K Designs blending brushs and black pearls, Connect Liquid Glue

2 comments:

  1. I love this beautiful bouquet and how you used the colors!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I hope you have a wonderful trip!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!