About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Merry and Bright

 Hello,

Here's a bright and fun holiday card for you today. I thought I'd play along with the September sketch at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown today.

The background stripes and the wreath are PinkFresh Studio stencils. The greetings are from Gina K Designs and the embossing folder is Spellbinders.





The inside sentiment and image are from Gina K Designs as well.



Enjoy the rest of your day!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Festive Phrases, Winter Terrain, and Two-Step Holiday Mini sets by Gina K Designs
Paper: SU and C&9th card stock
Ink: SSS Pawistivitely Saturated inks, Gina K Designs embossing ink
Other: Thrill of Hope Wreath and Border stencils from Pink Fresh Studio, Holly and Foliage 3D embossing folder from Spellbinders, Gina K Designs gold embossing powder, Gina K Designs gold enamel dots, SU Dimensionals and Connect glue

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Christmas card and thank you for playing with our sketch at 52CCT. Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!