About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Believe In the Magic

Hi to all,

I'm squeaking in my card for this week's Paper Player's Challenge, almost at the last minute because I've been working in Colorado since Monday. I got home late last evening and had a ton of work to complete during the day today, but I made time just before dinner to get a card made.

It's a great sketch challenge this week with Sandy as hostess. I pulled out some older holiday papers from SU and used a super cute set from Avery Elle to make my card.






I stamped this little snow fella using Memento tuxedo black ink and then using the masking technique, stamped the light post behind him. After coloring the images with Copics, they were cut out with a Die-namics Stitched Oval die. A few light blue enamel dots make up embellishments. (you know I have to, LOL.)

I added the third image from the set to make the inside of the card.



Quick and cute to go along with a great sketch from Sandy.

It's finally Friday tomorrow. I have my Craft group on Saturday, then back on the road for work Monday through Wednesday again. This time to San Francisco.

Wishing everyone a good Friday. Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Christmas Magic set by Avery Elle
Paper: SU Smoky Slate and X-Press It Blending card stocks, SU All Is Calm DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU Smoky Slate
Other: Die-namics Stitched Oval die, Gemini  Jr, enamel dots, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Colleen... love your sweet snowman (and unicorn) and lovely patterned papers. So cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!