About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Birthday Wishes

Hi all,

Well, my stamping mojo has taken a serious vacation and is nowhere to be found. I don't think I did any stamping for about a week and a half. Since I didn't make a card for last week's Paper Players challenge, I really wanted to play along this week. I got some new stamp sets from Pink Fresh Studio and thought those may help with my creativity.

This week's Paper Player's Challenge is hosted by Jaydee, and her challenge is the always fun Tic-Tac-Toe.


My card actually works for the top horizontal and the right to left diagonal options.



This is a one layer top folding card with the diecuts popped up using Dimensionals. Couldn't be more simple. The background is made by blending some Hero Wet Cement ink over the MFT brick stencil. The stamp set is from Pink Fresh and all the pieces fit together perfectly for making the bouquet.

Each of the sentiment words have three stamps that need to be lined up perfectly. I admit that I tried about three times before I got it. I do like the shadow die around the words.

Here is the inside of this card.



I'm headed up the I-5 to the Los Angeles area for an afternoon meeting. Not particularly what I want to do, but work is work. Have a nice day all and thanks for looking in.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Modern Layer Florals, Layered Script Words, Whole Lot of Awesome sets by Pink Fresh Studio and Bitty Blossoms set by Gina K (inside sentiment stamp)
Paper: SU Whisper White thick, and Gorgeous Grape card stock
Ink: SU Purple Posy, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green inks, Hero Wet Cement ink
Other: Modern Layer Florals and Layered Script Words set dies, MFT stencil, TE blending brush, rhinestones, Misti, Gemini Jr, Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card! The layered stamping efforts were well worth it! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it looks like your mojo returned because this card is so pretty, with that lovely bouquet and the sweet bird on the inside. :) So glad you were able to join us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Colleen! Love the pretty purples and the added detail inside. Thank you so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!