About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, June 29, 2020

Just Saying Hello

Happy Monday peeps,

I recently received my order of some of newly released products from Pretty Pink Posh. I love the stencils and the stamp sets! And the dies. Can't forget the dies! For my first card using some of the new goodies, I used Claire's sketch for this week's Paper Players Challenge.






The card base is Gina K Lucky Clover card stock. I used one of the stencils and a blending brush with Lucky Clover ink to ad the Jungle leaves and flowers. The second panel is also made using new stencils from PPP, Gina K inks and blending brushes. The flowers and berries are heat embossed with clear EP. The new stitched leaf border die is cut from the same Lucky Clover paper and sponged with Fresh Asparagus ink and glued with liquid glue. The monkeys are stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored with Copics, cut out with the set dies, and arranged on panels cut using Hero Arts nesting dies. The greeting is embossed with white EP on SU Poppy Parade paper. Finally, I added a few red pearls along the leaf border.

Here's the inside of the card. The sentiment here and on the front are from the new PPP set called Simple Sentiments.


These stamps couldn't be any sweeter! Thanks for stopping in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Monkey Friends and Simple Sentiments sets by Pretty Pink Posh
Paper: Gina K Lucky Clover, SU Whisper White and Poppy Parade card stocks
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, VersaMark, Gina K Lucky Clover, Fresh Asparagus, Ocean Mist, Red Hot, Wild Dandelion, Key Lime ink cubes
Other: PPP Monkey Friends dies, Stitched Leaf Border dies, Hero Arts Nested Rectangle dies, clear and white embossing powders, heat tool, PPP Stencils, TE Blending brushes, Misti, Gemini Jr, Gina K foam squares, red pearls

3 comments:

  1. So, so cute Colleen! I love those darling monkeys and all your fabulous stenciling on both layers! Who wouldn't love to receive this happy hello? Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen, this is adorable! Those sweet monkeys made me LOL! I love the stenciling and the fun color combo! SO happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Colleen! This is adorable! These little monkeys are so cute. Your stenciling skills are fabulous. This is one card that will surely brighten someone's day. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!