About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, June 15, 2020

Treat Yo'self

Hi peeps,

It's a gloomy Monday here on the San Diego coast. I'm home because my car is in getting a new tire. I had a flat yesterday when we were heading to meet friends for dinner. It's always something!

Dinner was early so there was plenty of time to make a card before bed. I love the colors this week on the Sunday Stamps Challenge. Using those with the current Freshly Made Sketches layout, I made this bright, summer themed card.




The stamp set is the Cool Treats Turnabout set by Concord & 9th. It's a really fun summer set with great matching dies. The inks are mostly from SU. The brightest blue is from Hero. After cutting and stamping the snow cone and popsicle I used some Wink of Stella over each to give them an icy look. As usual, that doesn't photograph well. The sentiment is heat embossed with white EP.

Her is the inside. This is made using the largest popsicle die and more sentiment images from the stamp set.


I hope your Monday is a good one. Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Cool Treats Turnabout set by Concord & 9th
Paper: SU Watermelon Wonder, Balmy Blue, and Blueberry Bushel card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock, Neenah Desert Storm card stock
Ink: SU Watermelon Wonder, Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Hero Summer Sky cube, VersaMark
Other: C&9th set dies, Die-namics Stitched Square dies, Waffleflower Nested Rectangle dies, Misti, Gemini Jr, white embossing powder, heat tool, Wink of Stella, dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Super yum, Colleen! Love all these icy treats, and the colors are just right! What a perfect inside image, too! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, and screams 4th of July picnic and fireworks in the park to me! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen, this is adorable! Love all the red, white and blue and those yummy treats! Just amazing! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!