About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, August 28, 2020

Scream and Sugar

 Happy, happy Friday Peeps,

I'm getting into making some fall and Halloween cards lately. Maybe because it's been SO HOT recently, working on fall projects help it seem cooler? Not really, LOL. 

The ladies at the Retro Rubber Challenge Blog have a fun and simple sketch this week. I pulled out a retired SU set,  DSP and an embossing folder to make my card.





For the inside, I've used some old wood mounted Hero Arts stamps.


Hope you're having a nice day. Here's to the weekend!
Thanks for stopping in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Merry Cafe set by Stampin' Up, Hero Arts cat and sentiments - wood mounted
Paper: SU Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango card stocks, SU Apple Cider DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Chocolate Chip
Other: SU Tasteful Label dies, Gina K Master Layout 2 dies, SU Spiderweb EF, Misti, Gemini Jr, 
large sequin bat and spider embellishments, Dimensionals



3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I have that set too and I need to bring it out for some fall/pumpkin latte creations! So happy you played with our sketch this week too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, this is awesome! I love the inside, I rarely stamp inside, but I'm always tempted, when the pay off is as good as this card! Love the mix of bubble / spotty papers, very nice. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you coffee card! Thanks for sharing with Retro Rubber Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!