About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Happy Wedding Day

Hi all,

Here's my card for this week's Paper Players Challenge. Laurie is our hostess with a Wedding/Anniversary theme. I didn't really need a card for either celebration, but I wanted to play along with a wedding card. I'll just add this one to my stash.




I first made a card base from SSS Oyster Gray card stock and glued a very subtle patterned paper on it. The die layers are cut from the same Oyster Gray paper using SU dies. I layered some Pink Pirouette paper under the smaller die layer. The image is stamped with Gina K Slate ink onto white X-Press It Blending card stock. I didn't want to add a greeting to the front as I thought it would detract from the overall picture effect. I did add that tiny pink heart because I couldn't resist some embellishment.

Here's the greeting on the inside of the card.

 
I'm happy it is Friday tomorrow. I've had somewhat of a busy work week and I'm looking forward to the weekend. Thanks for looking in!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Couple stamp from Inkadinkado, Happy Wedding Day from Magenta, inside bkg stamp from Magenta
Paper: X-Press It Blending, SSS Oyster Gray, SU Pink Pirouette card stock and Polkadoodler Timeless Rose patterned paper
Ink: Gina K Slate ink cube, SU Pink Pirouette
Other: SU dies, Gemini jr, heart embellishment, Gina K Connect glue

1 comment:

  1. SO pretty...those Ornate Layers dies are perfect for a fancy wedding card, and silhouettes are always in style! Love the inside stamping as well! Always love seeing what you create for the Players, Colleen!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!