About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, August 3, 2020

Love You

Hello,

Some weekend stamping results. This card I made for the Gina K August Monthly Challenge. Mindy Eggen is the August hostess and her theme is "White Space."

Using two Gina K stamp sets, Gina K paper and Ink, a Gina K stencil, and the Gina K Wreath Builder system, I made this card. 





I stamped the hands image first in the middle of a 4 x 4 inch panel of layering weight card stock using my Misti and Gina K slate ink. Next I placed the panel into the Wreath Builder template, and using the new circle guide, placed the large heart where it would work best to make a circle around the hands. After the circle was completed, I used the smaller heart in the same way stamping with a lighter shade of pink. I placed the panel back into the Misti to stamp the sentiment using Black Amalgam ink. After folding and cutting the card base, I used the Gina K fan stencil with the same pink inks so the color would just peak around the stamped image once glued to the card base. For embellishments, I used some Pretty Pink Posh gems in pinks and white.

Here is the inside of the card using more images from the same two stamp sets.



This card has lots of details along with sufficient white space for Mindy's challenge. Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Wreath Builder set and Hands of Love set both by Gina K Designs
Paper: Gina K card stock
Ink: Gina K ink cubes in Amalgam black, Slate, Dusty Rose, Innocent Pink
Other: Misti, Gina K Wreath Builder system, Gina K Fan Stencil, Picket Fence blending brush, Pretty Pink Posh gems, Gina K Connect glue


1 comment:

  1. Wow! I absolutely love this card! The hearts around the image are so perfect! Thank you for joining in the Gina K Designs challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!