About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Merry Christmas

It's Saturday, and I hope everyone is in the middle of a great weekend.

I've been playing with some new SU goodies today. I think this new For the Birds set is wicked cute! I decided to add to my 2012 Christmas card stash and used the Merry Christmas bird for my card. Along with the new stamp set, I used the new Christmas DSP Be Of Good Cheer.

The sketch is this week's I Spy Sketch #19.



Here is the inside:


Supplies
Stamps: For the Birds set and More Merry Messages set both Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Gumball green, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla CS, SU Be of Good Cheer DSP
Ink: SU Basic black pad, Cherry Cobbler, Midnight Muse, Gumball green, Primrose Petals, and Summer Starfruit markers
Other: SU Decorative label, 1" round and 1 1/4" round punches,
SU Cherry Cobbler seam binding, SU Gumball green ribbon, and dimensionals

Tomorrow I have my little craft  group get together. Looking forward to that.

Thanks all and have a great Sunday,
Colleen



5 comments:

  1. What a super cute Christmas card! I just love how you did that sentiment panel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe christmas will be here before you know it...cute card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang...Xmas Cards..you're on the ball..me...I'm slow!!! that bird is adorable! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas card - love the pattern mixture and your finished inside! Thanks for joining in at I Spy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are a couple of really "tweet" Christmas cards! Sorry for the pun but I just couldn't help myself ;) Thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!