About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wishing You a Birthday

Hi all,

I really meant to set this blog post up yesterday to automatically post this morning, but I forgot. So, I'm a little late with my Happy Birthday post for Taylor Van Bruggen.

This is the card that I made, and sent, to wish her a very happy 30th birthday. Since we all know Taylor's love of cupcakes, I went with that theme.

 
the inside:


Pretty much everything I used on this card came from the TE store.

Supplies
Stamps: For The Love Of Cupcakes by Taylored Expressions
Paper: TE red, choice snow white, and turquoise card stock and My Mind's Eye Lime Twist "Life of the Party" patterned paper
Ink: SU Early Expresso and Copics
Other: Build a Treat border, Build a Treat Tops and Bottoms and small layering doily dies, red rick-rack, crystal Stickles, light blue Kaiser rhinestones, the Big Shot and dimensionals.

Once again, a very Happy 30th Birthday Taylor.

Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!