About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

You Spin Me

Hello and Happy Friday,

I have one more card that I made for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #161 challenge.

This is a relatively new Fred Bear stamp set. (I love Fred Bear!) I've surrounded him with some fun summer-ish papers to go with his pinwheel moment.


Supplies
Stamps: Fred Bear and the Pinwheel by My Favorite Things
Papers: SU Crumbcake, Night of Navy and Primrose Petals CS, X-Press It blending CS, and SU Patio Party DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Night of Navy and Copics E11, E13, E15, Y18, R20, B39, B12, R85
Other: SU round and scalloped round punches, Die-namics Fishtail Flag die, Die-namics scalloped border die, SU clear rhinestones, the Big Shot, and dimensioinals

I hope everyone has a fab weekend. Thanks for coming by today,
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. Sooo adorable. These paper are perfect for this image. Love how you colored him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is just too CUTE!! Love how you colored up his fur! Great take on the sketch too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!