About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hi friends,

In my last blog post I posted a masculine birthday card made for the male half of friends who are twins. Today, I have the card that I made for his sister.

The layout is based on Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch 242. I really had fun coloring this image from SugarPea Designs called Tin Can Chat. Kalie is constantly on her cell, so I thought this was appropriate, LOL.




Most of the image is colored with Copics. I did some paper piecing on their outfits.

Supplies
Stamps: Tin Can Chat set by SugarPea Designs
Paper: SU Purely Pomegranate and XPress-It Blending card stocks and Friendly Forrest by Doodlebug patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics and SU Rose Red, Soft Sky and Smoky Slate inks
Other: SU chat bubble, cloud stencil, sponge dauber, the Big Shot, white gel pen, Doodlebug heart brad, dimensionals

That's it from me tonight. Have a great Wednesday and thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!