About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hi, Friend and You are Pawesome


Hi all. Happy mid-week.

I have a double card post tonight. I decided to post both cards because they are made with the same Simon Says Stamp set called "You Are Pawesome." This is such a sweet stamp set!

My bestie adopted a new furry friend recently. He was found by another friend and they've tried to find the owners, but no luck. When they took him to the vet, the vet said that the area was know for abandoned animals. He's an English Cocker Spaniel and very cute. He will be a new brother to her two other spaniels, Bella and Rusty. I made this card to welcome the new guy, whose name is Nigel.

I've used this week's Retro Sketch #136. The patterned papers are from the Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather pad.





The second card uses The Deconstructed Sketch #172. This one is for my niece Rachel who lives in Gunnison, CO. It started snowing there this week, so I thought that the spring colors and butterflies would be cheery. 



Supplies
Card One
Stamps: You Are Pawesome set by Simon Says Stamp
Paper: SU Midnight Muse and Purely Pomegranate card stock, XPress-It Blending card stock, Lawn Fawn Sweater Weather patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, and SU Midnight Muse 
Other: SU tag punch, Die-namics label dies, SU Midnight Muse ribbon and SU twine, TE heart button, red pearl, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Card Two
Stamps: You Are Pawesome set by Simon Says Stamp
Paper: SU Blushing Bride, Raspberry Ripple and whisper white card stock, XPress-It Blending card stock and Pebbles Garden Party Patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics and SU Blushing Bride
Other: Classic and scalloped rectangle Nesties, SU punches, TE scalloped border die, pink pearls, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!