About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

You Brighten My Day

Hello,

I hope all the moms out there had a fun and relaxing day today. My mom lives far away, but thanks to the modern technology called FaceBook, I got to spend some time with her.

After our visit, I spent the rest of the day in my craft room working on some of my favorite challenges. Today's card is a thank you card made using the The Freshy Made sketch 185.



The mason jar and strawberries are stamped with Memento tuxedo black and colored with Copics. The jar is cut out with the corresponding die. The strawberries are stamped inside the jar using masking technique.

Supplies
Stamps: Summertime Charm set by Lawn Fawn
Paper: SU real red and crumb cake card stock, XPress-It blending card stock, Doodlebug Fruitstand patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU real red, Copics
Other: Taylored Expressions Burlap embossing folder, Lawn Fawn dies, twine, sequins, the Big Shot, dimensionals

I hope you have a great week ahead and thanks for coming by,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card! Love the colors and the fabulous texturing. Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!