About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

You're Fantastic

Hello again,

Here is the fourth card that I made last Sunday, and it's for one of my fav weekly challenges, The Paper Players. This week, LeAnne has a color challenge for us. It's a pretty combination of soft colors and like LeAnne, I used them for a masculine card. (Actually, my card would probably work for masculine or feminine, but it's for my buddy Denis.) The colors are Pistachio Pudding, Lost Lagoon and Sahara Sand.




I got this cute Lawn Fawn set called "Best Pun Ever" a couple weeks ago. I stamped the fan with SU Craft black ink on SU water color paper and heat embossed it with clear EP. The image is water colored using SU markers in the appropriate colors and an aqua painter. I colored the ink onto an acrylic block then picked it up with the aqua painter. The greeting is heat embossed as well. I finished the card by covering the fan blades with SU Crystal Effects.

Supplies
Stamps: Best Pun Ever set by Lawn Fawn
Paper: SU Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand and water color card stocks, SU Pistachio Pudding DSP and Echo Park Summer Bliss patterned paper (the color matches Lost Lagoon perfectly)
Ink: SU craft black, SU Pistachio Pudding, Lost Lagoon markers
Other: Die-namics pinking circle and stitched circle dies, SU clear EP, heat tool, SU Crystal Effects, SU aqua painter, enamel shapes, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Thanks, and Happy Hump Day,
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. Oh Colleen, this is just adorable!!!! I love it! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute, cute! Did I mention this card is CUTE?! Love this, the coloring is divine and all the little doodads on it are as sweet as can be! CUTE! Thanks for participating in my color challenge this week!
    LeAnne, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and great use of the challenge colors! Love this cute little fan! Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!