About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, December 9, 2019

Happy Holidays

Hi peeps,

I have another Christmas card today. This one uses this week's sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!, where my friend LeAnne is this week's Guest Designer. Of course I had to play along!

Here is my whimsical card using older Avery Elle sets. The set I used on the outside of the card is called Polar Peak-a-Boo Pals. I think this moose with the lights in his antlers is SO cute! He is colored with Copics and cut out with the corresponding die. I added lots of Wink of Stella glitter on the lights, but it's hard to see in the photo. The background paper is from a new 6 x 6 Christmas pad from Pebbles called Merry Little Christmas. The card base is SU Real Red.







I wanted to keep the same moose theme going on the inside too. This stamp is from the Avery Elle set called Snow Much Fun. The sentiment is heat embossed with white EP.



Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Polar Peak-a-boo Pals and Snow Much Fun sets by Avery Elle
Paper: SU Real Red, Whisper White card stock and Merry Little Christmas 6 x6 pad by Pebbles
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, VersaMark, Copics, SU Real Red and Pool Party
Other: Polar Pals corresponding dies, white EP, heat tool, Gemini Jr, Wink of Stella pen, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!