About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, December 6, 2019

Warm Winter Wishes

Hello peeps,

It's the last day of my vacation, boo-hoo. Not to worry because I only have to work two weeks then I have two more weeks off at the end of the year. I've had a very nice time hanging out and working on finishing up Christmas cards. Now I need to begin my December birthday cards, of which I have several to make.

Today's post is a Christmas card using Laurie's theme challenge for The Paper Players Challenge. I've used an older Avery Elle set called Frosty Friends.






For the background snow, the stamp set is the Concord & 9th Snow Turnabout. First I stamped it using white craft ink on Pool Party card stock and heat embossed it using white EP. The snow hills are the same set stamped with Pool Party ink onto white card stock. The hills are cut using MFT Stitched Hills dies. The snow people and sign are cut using the set corresponding dies.


Here's the inside of the card using another sentiment and snowflakes from the Avery Elle set.



We are headed out to a couple of wineries this afternoon then over to Cambria on the coast this evening to attend the annual Christmas Market. They do an amazing job with the light displays.  Have a great weekend and thanks for looking in.

Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: Frosty Friends set by Avery Elle and Snowflake Turnabout set by Concord & 9th
Paper: SU Whisper White and Pool Party card stock
Ink: Hero Arts Unicorn craft, SU Pool Party, Memento tuxedo black, Copics
Other: SU white embossing powder, heat tool, Misti, Avery Elle dies, Die-namics Stitched Hill dies, Nuvo Crystal Drops in white and pink, Gemini Jr, dimensional

1 comment:

  1. Colleen, I love your fabulous little snowpeople and the inside is fabulous, too. So glad you joined us at the Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!