About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, December 7, 2019

HO! HO! HO!

Happy Weekend peeps,

It's very rainy here in our part of California this weekend. I've been staying in today and stamping Christmas cards. I think I'm finally finished now, although I have a few that will show up in future blog posts.

The Freshly Made Sketches! sketch this week has an interesting vertical element. Like many others, I've used it for the sentiment panel on my card. The stocking and sentiment stamps are Concord & 9th from this year's Christmas release, called Stocking Stuffers.






I made the striped paper using the C&9th Happy Plaids set, stamping with various green shades. The Christmas stocking is stamped with Garden Green ink on the striped paper and cut out with the set die. The rest of the stocking images are stamped with Memento black ink and colored with Copics, and cut out with their corresponding dies. The rest of the foliage, tiny tag and bow are also part of the set dies. The sentiment strip is stamped with Hero Unicorn craft ink and heat embossed with white EP. 

I used more of the striped paper on the inside and more images from the stocking set.





Unfortunately, vacation is over, for now. Tomorrow we drive back to San Diego. It's about a 6 hour drive, depending on traffic and weather, so the plan is to leave fairly early in the morning.

Have a great Sunday and thanks for looking,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Stocking Stuffers and Happy Plaids sets from Concord & 9th
Paper: SU Whisper White, Real Red and Garden Green
Ink: SU various greens, Memento tuxedo black, Real Red, Copics, Hero Unicorn craft
Other: C & 9th Stocking Stuffers dies, SU white EP, heat tool, Misti, Gemini Jr, red pearls, rhinestones, dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. Such a great design, and such pretty elements! Love the sentiment paper for the vertical element.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous! What a wonderful use of the sketch! you've created a great detailed card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!