About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, July 10, 2023

Just Wanted To Stop and Say Hello & Happy Birthday

 Hello and Happy Monday!

Karen has a fun fold Bridge card design for this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. I haven't made one of these in quite awhile. I made two cards and had tons of fun putting them together.

For both cards, I made the basic folded card and then glued the stenciled and embossed panels on the insides and outside flaps.

The background on this first card is made using Pretty Pink Posh layering stencils. The bridge sentiment dies are from Gina K Designs and the balloon is from Pretty Pink Posh.




The background for this second card is made with the Spellbinders Splish-Splash embossing folder and the die cut images are from the Large Die of the Month set for June. Not going to lie, it took me a few minutes to figure out the waves! After running the card stock through to emboss it, I used a teal ink cube and lightly rubbed it over the raised surface to ad the color. The sentiment is from Honey Bee.




On both cards I added a tent folded card glued to the back to have a place for "inside greetings" and personal messages.

Enjoy the week, and thanks for stopping by.
Colleen

Supplies

Pretty Pink Posh Birthday Hat Layering stencils, SU card stock, Taylored Expressions ink cubes, blending brushes, Gina K Designs Birthday dies, Pretty Pink Posh Make A Wish set dies, Big Shot, SU gold dot, Connect glue, Wink of Stella

Spellbinders Splish Splash Embossing Folder, Whale In a Bottle die set, Taylored Expressions card stock,  Hero teal ink cube, Honey Bee Kindness Sentiment set, VersaMark ink, Gina K Designs white embossing powder, heat tool, Misti, Big Shot, Connect glue, SU mini-Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your ocean design is beyond fabulous, Colleen! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous bridge cards! The way you've arranged the whale tail with the waves is so clever and your colours are so rich and deep. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE that whale!!! Great Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!