About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, July 3, 2023

Wishing You A Beautiful Day

Hello all,

I hope everyone is doing well. I'm enjoying time with my mom for about a month in Northern California. It's hot here! The past two days up to 109 degrees, today it's only 106, LOL. Mostly, we stay in during the afternoons, although she likes to play bingo at the Senior center in town, which is Tuesday during the day and Thursday in the evenings. I was here last week and decided to go on Thursday evening and I won a bingo. That was fun.

Today I have my card for LeAnne's Beachy Theme for this week's Paper Players Challenge. I have several beach related stamps and stencils and luckily I brought some with me. I ended up making two cards. (Two is better than one after all.) One card uses an SU Bundle from a few years ago that I combined with a GKD sun stencil to make a mini slimline card. The other card uses Gina K Designs stamps and dies, also from a few years ago. Both are birthday cards.








Wishing you all a beautiful day! Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps and co-ordinating dies: Window On the Water set by Gina K Designs
Paper: Gina K Designs Layering Weight White, Black Onyx and Sea Glass
Ink: Gina K Designs Sea Glass, Sandy Beach, Black Onyx and Copic markers
Other: Gina K Designs Master Layouts 1 dies, Misti, Big Shot, SU Dimensionals, Connect Glue, GKD Blending Brushes

2 comments:

  1. Both cards are wonderful, Colleen! The colors and tone of your cards are perfect for LeAnne's challenge. I know about the heat this week in Northern California as I live only 30 miles above the border!
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are amazing! I love the beach chairs, but I do confess that the silhouetted palm trees really make the birthday card a stand-out! So glad you brought your beachy stamps with you while visiting your mom! So happy you shared these with us this week at the Players, using my Beachy theme!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!