About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

For You

 Hello,

One more post tonight. For this post I have my card for the current Sunday Stamps challenge. This challenge is a color challenge. I wasn't sure if the lightest color was blue or light gray, so I picked blue. 

There is no stamping on the front of this card, which is not something I do often. I've joined the Stitching Die of the Month Club at Spellbinders and this is the April 2023 die. It's SO pretty! I stitched it using some metallic thread in relatively the same shades as the card stocks. After stitching, I glued the fans together with the center greeting and mounted it onto an embossed background.





When these stitched dies first started coming out, I didn't think I'd want to use them. However, last year Spellbinders sponsored one of the Let's Stamp Together kits and it was a stitching die. I loved it and made several cards, so this year, I joined the Spellbinders monthly club.

Enjoy your Thursday, and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stitched FanFare, Spellbinders Stitching Die of the Month for April 2023
Spellbinders Seamless Floral Background Embossing Folder
SU card stock
Metallic embroidery floss, embroidery needle, Connect glue, foam tape, Big Shot, SU gold metallic dots

3 comments:

  1. I love stitching on cards. It adds such detail. Beautifully focuses the eye on the main sentiment, and I love the embossing details you added. Thanks so much for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Colleen, this is gorgeous! Love the layered shapes here - and the stitching takes it over the top! Beautiful way to play our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!! Thanks for playing along with our "Beach House Vibes" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! You rocked our color palette with those stitched dies! -Deb Horst, DT #SSC311

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!