About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, June 9, 2023

Pretty Paper Birthday Cards

 Hello and TGIF!

I made a set of three birthday cards using some pretty SU DSP. The greetings on each are stamped and heat embossed. The sketch and inspiration for these is from the current Sunday Stamps Challenge, Panel Love.

I had not used this pack of papers yet, and as this sketch is perfect for patterned paper, I decided to finally use them. Once I got started, it was easy to make a little trio of cards. The flowers popped up on the sentiment ovals are fussy cut from the paper. (I didn't purchase the coordinating stamp set.)












That's all for now. Enjoy your Friday and your weekend!

Happy stamping,
Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: Stamped birthday sentiments from Gina K Designs Succulent Spray Stamp Set
Paper: SU Blackberry Bliss, Evening Evergreen Calypso Coral, Basic Black card stock and Favored Flowers DSP (from 2023 Sale-a-bration promotion)
Ink: Gina K Designs Craft White
Other: Gina K Designs Double and Single Stitched Oval Dies, fine detail white embossing powder, heat tool, Big Shot, Misti, SU enamel dots and jewel embellishments


3 comments:

  1. Wow, Colleen, these are all fabulous! I am liking all the purple I see, too, lol. What a fun way to play the sketch and use up some DSP at the same time - perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three cards are so pretty Colleen, and I especially love the first with with three panels of those beautiful flowers! Nice job fussy cutting too! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    Stef

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic cards...so beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with our "panel love" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps! You rocked our sketch with your trio of cards!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC310

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!