About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, November 10, 2023

So Very Thankful

 



TGIF Peeps,

Here's a very quick post with my card for this week's Paper Players Challenge. I made this a few days ago but didn't get around to taking the pictures. Anne Marie has a timely theme challenge for us and I created a a Happy Thanksgiving card, which is the simple inside sentiment on this horizontal "Z-Fold" style card.

I pulled the colors from the current Sunday Stamps Challenge.

All of the supplies to make this are from Gina K Designs. The stamp and die set are one of the newer fall bundles. The side panels are made with stencils from her latest release.







Here is the card standing up. The side panels and the circle background are cut using two of Gina's Master Layouts die sets. I didn't take a picture of the inside greeting, which is just a simply stamped Happy Thanksgiving.


Have a great day. My friend is coming over to work on her quilt that I'm helping her with. Today we should finish all of the block construction.

Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Breath Of Sunshine set with dies
Paper: Gina K Designs Kraft, Layering Weight White, Black Onyx
Ink: Gina K Designs Kraft, Prickly Pear, Sea Glass, Tranquil Teal, Coral Reef, Sweet Mango, Black Onyx
Other: GKD Master Layouts 9 and 13, Fancy Florals Layering Stencils, Blue Pearls, Misti, Big Shot, Foam Squares, Connect glue

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Colleen. I love the soft blue background and the florals are showstoppers. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers...this is so very pretty!! Thanks for playing along with our “Autumn’s Riches” color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! You rocked our Autumn color palette with your beautiful bouquet of thankfulness!!
    -Deb Horst, DT #SSC321

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fall card is adorable! I love how you focused on just stenciling the images which creates a soft and warm feel. Thanks for playing along with this weeks color challenge at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!