About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Enjoy the Good Life

 Hi all,

It's the third Thursday of the month and time for my third post as April's Guest Designer for Just Us Girls.

This week we have a fun Mood Board to use as our inspiration.


I used the small shot of the sunset with the silhouette of palm trees for inspiration and using a couple of Gina K Designs stamp sets, here's what I came up with.



I really like how this worked out. I've used this ocean/sunset stencil many times and it never gets old. The Palm tree silhouette image and the greetings are from another stamp set by Gina as is the image I've use on the inside of this card here.



I can't wait to see where this mood board takes you. 

Enjoy your Thursday!
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Tropical Sunshine and Ocean Silhouettes sets by Gina K Designs
Stencil: Tropical Sunshine set
Paper: Gina K Designs Layering Weight White, Blue Raspberry and Black Onyx
Ink: Gina K Designs Sea Glass, Ocean Mist, Turquoise Sea, Blue Lagoon, Tranquil Teal, Blue Raspberry, Powder Blue, Wild Dandelion, Sweet Mango, Black Onyx, Craft White
Other: Fine Detail White EP, Heat Tool, Misti, Big Shot, Banner die from Master Layouts 3, Foam Tape

7 comments:

  1. Colleen... I am living the good life (in FL) myself so I can appreciate this card! Though I expect being in California, you are living it too! Love the card and that you are our guestie this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fun background you've given the palm tree silhouettes! Terrific card, Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this card as soon as I saw it. I just had this stamp set in my cart and didn't end up getting it. The background is so pretty for the silhouettes to be a part of...Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card. Love the way you used the silhouettes both inside and out. Your design is fabulous and your color choices are perfect. It's great to have you Guest Designing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your gorgeous shore scene with the silhouette palm trees and sailboat! Great take on the Moodboard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great beach scene card. Love that finished inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had the perfect stamps and stencils for your wonderful card, Colleen.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!