About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, April 4, 2024

Just Us Girls April Guest Designer - You Are All Kinds Of Awesome!

Hi all,

I'm SO, SO EXCITED! Today is my first post as April's Guest Designer for Just Us Girls. 

Week one is color week and the colors are purple, orange and mustard.



I decided to make a "groovy" denim jacket using this fun Concord and 9th die and stamp set from their March release. This die set is so detailed. It has the dies for elbow patches, a yoke die, additional cuff and collar dies, in addition to many different embellishment dies. Because of the bright colors in the challenge, I thought these daisy flowers would be fun.



I kept the theme going for the inside. All of the stamped sentiments on the front and the inside are from the coordinating stamp set.



I hope you play along with us this week. It's a fun color palette with lots of possibilities.

Thanks,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Concord and 9th Carpe Denim stamp set and dies
Paper: Concord and 9th card stock
Ink: Concord and 9th
Blending brushes, Misti, Big Shot, foam squares, Connect glue

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to our Design Team as Guest Designer, Colleen! It's great to have you designing with us! love the way you used the challenge colors with that super fun die set. So many great details. it looks great with the stripes in the background and the inside too. I would love to wear that jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun “groovy” jacket in the colors. Welcome to JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card with all its detail! All the work that you put into it was well worth it! Great use of our colors! So glad you are guesting with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your groovy denim jacket is a throwback to the 60s & 70s and it's oodles of fun! I like all of your cute details. So happy to have you joining us this month, Colleen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your groovy jacket, Colleen, right down to the buttons on the cuffs. So happy to have you as our guest designer this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMgosh... Colleen, this card is the absolute cutest! Such a fun idea. Thanks ever so much for being our guestie this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to JUGS! I love that awesome floral jacket, it really takes me back! Fabulous use of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Groovy jacket indeed, especially in the challenge colours. Love all the details. Thrilled to have you as our guest designer this month.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!