Hello Peeps,
It's been a "minute" since I've posted on my blog. Actually, this is the first card that I've made since May! Life and other things got in my way, but I'm happy to finally be back to paper crafting.
I thought I'd start with a couple of challenges. This card fits with this week's Anything Goes Die challenge at Just Us Girls, and I've used the current sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.
The background embossing folder and the die set are both from Spellbinders. I used a piece of pastel orange glossy card stock in the embossing folder then brayered some darker ink over the raised areas. The background uses the negative side of the embossing folder and the banner die is the positive side of the folder. All of the die cuts are cut from white card stock and then colored using blending brushes and various SSS Pawsitively Saturated inks.
On the inside I used a sentiment from a Spellbinders stamp set and another image from the Spellbinders die set. (All of these images are too cute!)
Hope your weekend was a good one and not too hot. Thanks for looking in!
Colleen
Supplies
Stamps: Go To Girl set by Spellbinders (Clear Stamp of the Month 11/25)
Paper: Scrapbook.com pastel glossy card stock, Gina K Designs white layering and heavy weights and black onyx card stocks
Ink: Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks
Other: Spellbinders Petite Tuft 3D embossing folder, Spellbinders Let's Do Brunch die set (Small Die set of the Month 11/25) MFT Banner die, Spellbinders gold dots, Tim Holtz Brayer




No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!