Hello Peeps,
Here's a fun fall card inspired by Claire's The Paper Players challenge, called Looking Forward to Fall. To make my card, I pulled out some older stamp sets. The latte and the sentiment images are from Lawn Fawn and the leaves are from Gina K Designs.
Here is the inside.
Have a great Friday and weekend everyone! Thanks for looking in.
Colleen
Supplies
Stamps: Pumpkin Spice set by Lawn Fawn and Layered Leaves set by Gina K Designs
Paper: Concord & 9th card stock and plaid paper
Ink: Concord & 9th and Copics
Other: Circles Windows Plate, Master Layouts 2, and Sentiment Strip dies by Gina K Designs

.png)

Colleen, your card is so fun! I love the plaid background and all the signs of fall. I will admit to being a pumpkin spice girl! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteReplyDelete
What a fun fall card, Colleen! When I think of Fall, I thing of plaid, leaves, and everything pumpkin. Your lovely card is perfect for our challenge. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteYou've made a wonderful fall card, Colleen! The sentiment is quite fun and the leaves and plaid are definitely signs of fall. Great design with the three die cut holes for the images. I'm looking forward to my pumpkin spice latte here soon (and cooler weather). Thanks for joining in with the Paper Players this week!
ReplyDelete