Hello Peeps!
Stef has a pretty color challenge for this week's Paper Players challenge and I thought it might be fun to make a little birdie card with them. I'm also using the sketch from the current Sunday Stamps challenge.
This stamp, stencil and die set is the July 2026 Let's Stamp Together bundle designed by Pretty Pink Posh. I used the stencils for the background and the bird and branch dies to make my card today. I've also used a GKD cloud stencil for the background on the bird panel.
Hope your Wednesday is a good one. Thanks for checking in.
Colleen
Supplies
Stamps, Background stencils, Notched Corner panel die, and bird dies from the July 2026 Let's Stamp Together kit
Paper: Gina K Designs
Ink: Gina K Designs
Other: Gina K Designs Cloud stencil, Master Layouts 2 and 10, blending brushes




What an adorable pair of birdies Colleen! I love the stitched details and that stencilled background adds a lovely touch of whimsy to the whole card. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteThere's just something delightful about chubby birdies and the ones you made are just so sweet, Colleen! They look wonderful in aqua and red against the red panel and stenciled background. So glad you were able to play along with us this week! Thanks for joining my color challenge at the Paper Players.
ReplyDeleteColleen, I just adore you little pair of birdies! The stenciled background is perfect! This is my favorite color combo so, your birds made me smile! The inside is so cute, too! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable, inside and out! Those little birds are the cutest, and the stenciled background really makes them stand out! Thanks for playing with us at the Players!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute birdies!! You showcased our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps with perfection using your stitched rectangle dies!! Thanks for playing along with us!!
ReplyDeleteDeb Horst, DT #SSC392