About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, November 5, 2020

A Paper Hug Inside

 Hi peeps,

I have another Holiday card that fits two challenges today. The sketch is from this week's Freshly Made Sketches and the Gina K November Challenge is a Red and White color theme with an additional tag element.

I've used Gina K stamps, card stock and a large snowflake stencil to make my card.

The images are stamped with Black Onyx ink and colored with Copics in R shades and cut out using their corresponding dies. The sentiment is heat embossed with white EP on a black card stock strip. For embellishment, I added a red enamel heart on the envelope and used a Nuvo clear glitter pen over the hats' bands and balls.





Here is the inside. The stamps are all from the same Winter Hugs stamp set.





One more day until the weekend. That's always a good thing. I hope everyone is staying safe. 
Thanks for stopping in,
Colleen

Supplies

Stamps: Gina K Designs Winter Hugs set
Paper: Gina K White and Red Velvet card stocks
Ink: Gina K Black Onyx, Red Velvet, VersaMark, Copics
Other: Gina K Winter Hugs dies, Die-namics large stitched flag die, Gina K stencil, blending brush, Misti, Gemini Jr, SSS white embossing powder, Nuvo clear glitter pen, red enamel heart, Gina K foam dots and connect glue


3 comments:

  1. This is super-cute! I love the colour scheme and the adorable snowmen! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable. I love the colors and those fun snowmen! Thank you for playing along this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!