About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, November 13, 2020

I Just Wanted To Say. . .

 Happy TGIF to all,

We've made through another week. It's getting pretty scary to be out and about again and luckily, I only had to be in two labs this week. Hospitals are probably one of the safest places as no one is ever without a mask.

A good friend of ours has a birthday next week so I wanted to get a card made and in the mail for her. I'm using this week's Freshly Made Sketches sketch along with stamps, dies, inks and card stock from Concord & 9th. I rotated Karren's sketch for my card.





The top part of the card is made with a C&9th Turnabout stamp and the bottom with a C&9th die. For the center focal element, I used five of the same color card stocks as inks used to stamp the flowers and leaves to back the cut out words. For embellishments, I added some Baker's twine looped behind the center square and some gems in the same shades as the inks.

On the inside of the card, I used a C&9th Birthday set to stamp a bold Happy Birthday sentiment.



Have a happy Friday afternoon and evening. Thanks for dropping by,

Colleen

Supplies

Stamps: All the Birthday's set, Blooms Turnabout set, Stitched Blooms set, All the Letters set all by Concord and 9th

Paper: Concord and 9th white, Poppy, Sorbet, Buttercup, Aqua Sky, Sprout card stock

Ink: Concord and 9th Poppy, Sorbet, Buttercup, Aqua Sky, Sprout, Mushroom, Parsley, Clover, Evergreen

Other: Concord and 9th corresponding set dies, Baker's Twine, Pretty Pink Posh gems, Gina K Master Layouts 1 dies, Misti, Gemini Jr, foam tape, Connect glue


3 comments:

  1. This is such a fantastic card! I just love those cheery colours and love the inside of the card as well! Your friend is going to love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how bright and colorful this is! Fun card for a birthday! Glad you joined us at FM!S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the happy, fresh colors in this design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!