About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, November 7, 2020

Warm Wishes Happy Holidays

Happy Saturday,

My first card for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I've used the retro sketch from this week's CAS(E) this Sketch! in landscape layout instead of portrait.

It's a Slimline card and I've made another small dent in my patterned paper stash. I think theses are some papers that I got as part of an old Taylored Expressions kit. I love how bright and fun they are. The stamp set is Lawn Fawn, and I've used it many times lately. 







The inside of my card uses some images from a new Gina K Designs Sparkle and Shine set.





My plans for the rest of the day include one fun thing and one not so fun. This morning I'm going fabric shopping. This afternoon I have my annual mammogram. I hope you all have at least one fun thing on your to do list today.

Thanks,

Colleen

Supplies

Stamps: Lawn Fawn Love You A Latte set and Gina K Designs Sparkle & Shine set

Paper: Gina K Layering Weight white card stock, Real Red card stock and Taylored Expressions patterned paper

Ink: Gina K Black Onyx, Cherry Red, Grass Green, Jelly Bean Green, Warm Cocoa, Charcoal Brown, Copics

Other: Lawn Fawn dies, Paper Source snowflake stickers, Gemini Jr, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!