About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, November 2, 2020

Eat, Drink and Be Thankful

 Hello,

Happy Monday evening to all. I hope the beginning of the week was good for you.

I have a card to share that I made yesterday evening. It fits for two challenges that started yesterday. For the Paper Players Challenge, Laurie has a Thanksgiving theme this week and the Sunday Stamps Challenge is a color challenge with the perfect fit fall colors.

My card is a carousel of Thanksgiving pies. I don't know why this popped into my mind, but I thought of it and it worked pretty well. Using two Lawn Fawn sets and the Gina K Wreath Builder system, including the corresponding Fall/Autumn Gina K stamp set, here is my wreath of pies.

The plaid in the background I made with the C&9th Holiday Plaid stamp set by just randomly stamping images on the diagonal. Not a bad outcome.





Since the sentiment is about eating and DRINKING, I added the drinking image on the inside using the Lawn Fawn Thanks a Latte set tea cup. The sentiment is from the Gina K Autumn Wreath Builder stamp set.



So, what do you think of my "Pie Carousel?" Too much fun!

Thanks for stopping by,

Colleen


Supplies

Stamps: Lawn Fawn sets, Forrest Feast, Cutie Pie and Thanks A Latte, Concord & 9th set Holiday Plaids

Paper: Gina K Designs Faded Brick and Black card stock, SU Whisper White card stock

Ink: Gina K Designs Black Onyx, Faded Brick, Honey Mustard, Sweet Mango, Jelly Bean Green, Sweet Tomato, Peach Bellini, Dark Chocolate

Other: Gina K Wreath Builder system, Misti, Michaels Burlap ribbon, foam tape, enamel dots

5 comments:

  1. Yum! I think your card is what my Thanksgiving Dreams will look like, lol, very sweet! Great take on our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your pie wreath is absolutely fabulous Colleen! What a clever idea and it's great you were able to find suitable LF images that worked with the Gina K wreath builder. And the sentiment on the front-I mean, isn't that what it's all about? Love it!Thanks so much for sharing with us at both Sunday Stamps and The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Colleen! I love the pie images...and the pumpkin ribbon is awesome!!! Nothing beats a pie wreath! It's a perfect Thanksgiving card! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen, I love this card! Nothing says Thanksgiving like pumpkin pie! Love the wreath and that you combined both challenges perfectly! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps and The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this is so adorable! Great coloring and basically says it all for a happy tummy at Thanksgiving! thanks so much for playing along at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!