About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, July 7, 2024

Happy Birthday

Hello,

I hope everyone enjoyed the long 4th of July holiday (U.S.) weekend. Ours was very low key. We visited with friends and I enjoyed watching Wimbledon tennis and some MLB games while doing some stamping and some crocheting.

Most of the western states were hot, hot, hot. Luckily we live on the coast and our temperatures were not hot. Where my mom and sister live, in northern California, the high temp over the weekend was 119 degrees for both Saturday and Sunday. Yikes! Thank goodness they have air conditioning. Some areas were even hotter than that!

I have a card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge. Linda is hostess this week, and she has a fun sketch for us. I went through a few ideas in my mind, and I finally settled on this, and I need one more July birthday card.



 


This stamp, die and stencil bundle are from Gina K Designs, called You Give Me Butterflies. It's super cute and the images have stencils to make coloring easy. The background stencil is also from GKD.

The sentiment on the inside is from a GKD Mini birthday set.



Wishing you all a great week, and thanks for looking in.
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Gina K Designs
Paper: Gina K Designs card stock
Ink: Gina K Designs and Olo Markers
Other: Gina K Designs Master Layouts 11, Gina K Designs black enamel dots, Gina K Designs stencil

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Your stenciling is wonderful - glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty this is! Love your colors and details. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! What a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!