About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, July 15, 2024

Stay Cool

 Hello,

Just Us Girls word for this week is Summertime and since I already had my Lawn Fawn box on my desk from making my last card, I pulled another cute set to use for the challenge. Appropriately enough, this set is called Pool Party. However, instead of making a pool for the critters to float around in, I made a river for them to float down.





Like my last card, the patterned paper is from my stash box and I have no idea who it's from, but it sure fit the theme well. To make the river, I used a LF stitched hill die and cut out the river from white card stock then ink blended Cadette and Marine blue inks from SSS. The stamp set has a couple of little wave stamps and I've used those with a darker blue shade then highlighted it with a white gel pen. All of the images are stamped with GKD Black Onyx and colored with Copics. 

The front sentiment is finished on the inside:



Enjoy the rest of your week. The rest of this afternoon, I will be finishing up packing for our trip out East. We leave bright and early tomorrow morning.

Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: Pool Party set with dies from Lawn Fawn
Paper: Gina K Designs Layering Weight White and Concord & 9th white card stock, patterned papers
Ink: Gina K Designs Black Onyx, SSS Pawsitively Saturated inks, Copic Markers
Other: Lawn Fawn Stitched Hill die, Blending brushes, white gel pen, GKD foam squares, Connect glue

3 comments:

  1. Adorable lazy river scene Colleen. Wish I could find one to float along! Your critters are colored so well and make a happy card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you protected the critter's eyes with funky sunglasses as they float down the lazy river, Colleen. This is such a fun card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little troop looks like they know how to have fun! Cute card, Colleen. Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!