About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, July 1, 2024

Thinking of You

 Hi all,

A very quick post as I'm down to the wire for posting my Freshly Made Sketch card.


This is a super simple but bright square note card per Jen's sketch. 




All supplies are from Concord & 9th.

Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Stamps: Treetops Turnabout set with dies by Concord & 9th
Paper: Concord & 9th card stock
Ink: Concord & 9th
Other: Lawnfawn Stitched Hill die, SU Dimensionals, Connect Liquid Glue

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the fun colors in your tree! The little swing is just the cutest. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and so cheery! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!