About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Note Card Set

 Hi Peeps,

Jaydee has the color theme challenge for this week's Paper Players. It's a relaxing palette and I used it to make a fun set of note cards.



For the backgrounds, I pulled out four turnabout stamp sets and a fun coffee themed set from Concord and 9th.  I kept them very simple, and for now, the insides are blank.













I made these the night before we left for vacation and took some quick photos so I could blog them.  Speaking of which, this will be my last post for about a month. 

We are currently in Greenport, NY (Long Island) visiting friends. It's very hot and humid compared to our west coast weather. I took this picture on my walk yesterday morning. Their neighborhood is surrounded on three sides by water.



I hope you enjoy your day, and thanks for looking in,
Colleen


Supplies
Stamps: Concord & 9th
Paper: Gina K Designs card stock
Ink: Gina K Designs
Other: Concord & 9th card front die, Brutus Monroe embossing powder, heat tool, SU dimensionals


4 comments:

  1. Colleen.... Love all four cards! I commend you on mastering C&9th's turnabout stamps. Amazing backgrounds. Mine? Always off... I just dont have the knack. The to go cups are just adorable...as are the sentiments. Thanks so much for joining and sharing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen, I love all your cards and I just love those backgrounds. Those sentiments on the coffee cups are priceless. So is the view you took on your walk, too! So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the fun backgrounds! Coffee is always a favorite of mine! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these Colleen, you used the colour challenge so perfectly. Thanks for sharing with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!