About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, November 5, 2021

Merry Christmas

 Well hello to all,

I've been MIA around blog-land for about a month. You know how everyone says how busy they are after retiring, well I'm here to say it's SO true! Since mid September, I've been to see my mom in northern California, went to the Albuquerque Hot Air Balloon Fiesta with my bestie, came home in time for our friends from Mass. to visit for two weeks. The first week they were here, we spent in the Central Coast wine region. It's been great fun!

During the past couple weeks, I've been home, but my creative mojo was leaning towards my sewing machine, and I've been working on a few quilting projects. I'm waiting for some fabric to arrive, so I put the machine away last night and this morning pulled out some stamps, paper and ink.

I made a card to squeak in for this week's Paper Player's Challenge. Ann is hostess with Tic-Tac-Toe, a fave challenge of mine. I've also used this week's Freshly Made Sketch. Love this classic sketch from Jen!





My card fits the top across option of ribbon/twine, circles, die cut.


And the inside:





Have a great Friday and weekend, and thanks for looking in,

Colleen


Supplies

Concord & 9th Dahlia Turnabout set, C&9th inks in Ballet Slipper, Honeysuckle, Poppy, Cranberry, C&9th white and Cranberry card stock, Pebbles Merry Little Christmas patterned paper, Spellbinders circle dies, Gina K Designs Master Layouts 1 & 2 dies, Cranberry/Gold twine, Misti, Gemini Jr, Connect glue



6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these colors, Colleen - and all that wonderful pattern fits together so beautifully. The little twine bow is the perfect finishing touch. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Collen this is awesome...what gorgeosu colors. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retirement sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait to enjoy it myself!! I love your colorful Christmas card. I hadn't thought to use the C9 dahlia for a Christmas card but it totally works so thanks for the inspiration! And thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and design of your card! So beautiful and striking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy - and it all sounds wonderful! I'm glad you got this card together - the turnabout is so perfect with this sketch! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great take on the sketch! I just love this cheerful and non-traditional Christmas card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!