About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, November 8, 2021

That's typewriter for. . .

Hi peeps and Happy Monday,

I spent the weekend making Holiday cards so today I was in the mood for something else. After looking through some of my saved blog sites, I saw that the current Fusion Card Challenge looked fun, and I knew that I had stamps and other supplies that would work well for the theme. Here's what I came up with.



 

I made a mini-slimline card using some fun patterned papers from my stash. I'm not sure of the company they are from. I pulled them from a plastic sleeve with a bunch random papers. My guess they are from an older SSS Monthly kit. Regardless, they work well for the typewriter theme.

The stamped greetings are from Concord & 9th, as are the inside images.

I cut the patterned papers using the GKD Master Layouts for mini-slimline cards. The circle and heart dies are also GKD.


Here's the inside, finishing off the sentiment for the challenge.



A fun card, that 's not a Christmas card, LOL.

Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

Supplies
Type Talk stamp set and dies from Concord & 9th, Gina K Designs Heavy weight white and black card stocks, stash patterned papers, Gina K Designs Master Layouts 7 and Stitched circle dies, sequin, Misti, Gemini Jr, SU Dimensionals, Connect liquid glue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!